integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Saturday, January 15, 2011
HELLO WORLD (:

I haven't updated in EONS omg.

I'm sorry for all the previous emo posts! ): I have this innate tendency to rant on my blog when I'm down. Ranting just takes away a lot of that stress you know? (:

First week of sch has been...surprisingly alright. But that's probably just because it's the first week. It's so daunting thinking of all the work coming up, all the late nights ahead, etc etc. But then again, every cloud has a silver lining, and I'm alr looking forward to the 3 mth long hols at the end of this academic yr. (:

On a side note, I have a slipped disc ): GOLF INJURY. sighhhhh. Just had an X-ray and MRI scan done, and going for a second review with the specialist next Wed. Sigh so worried ): The doc was saying that if its serious, I might need to undergo surgery. Crosses fingers and hope everything turns out fine. ): And then it turned out YANQI has also got a slipped disc?! From swimming i think! omg that poor thing! Take care, sweetheart! Lisyn was still saying sth like, HJM shld all get slipped discs tgt -.- that crazy girl (x

Just got back from Mok and Tim's comms parade! (: omg it was SO spectacular - like better than NDP standard. CONGRATS SIRS. So proud of you guys! (: Waiting for tls to upload the pics! HEE HEE.

OKAY I AM GOING TO SLEEP NOW SO I CAN STUDY CRIMINAL LAW (LOVE IT) AND CONTRACT LAW TMR. GO ME! (: